Lanko 731 Lankorep Structure FIBRE-REINFORCED REPAIR MORTAR
731 LANKOREP STRUCTURE is an instant use water-mixing mortar consisting of sand, special cement, fibers and additives, metal particles and chloride. 731 LANKOREP STRUCTURE protects the reinforcing bar from corrosion.
|Field Of Application||
Basement, Roof, Tank, Wall
Lanko 731 Lankorep Structure – FIBRE-REINFORCED REPAIR MORTAR
A ready-to-mixed fibre-reinforced mortar, which is chloride and metal particle free.
• High application thickness up to 50 mm.
• High compressive strength.
• Excellence bonding.
• Good workability.
• Fast setting.
Fields of application
• Repair of concrete surfaces: spalling, honeycombing.
• Concrete restructuring: pillars, slabs, posts and spillways, etc…
• Reinforcement of weakened structures e.g. balconies, overhangs, cornices.
• Treatment of chambers and seams prior to waterproofing.
• Treatment of passive cracks.
PACKAGING & STORAGE
25 kg bag Pallet containing
12 months from date of manufacture if stored in unopened original packing in dry conditions and under shading.