Waterproofing material Neoproof® Polyurea C1
Neoproof® Polyurea C1 is a polyurea waterproofing, for rooftops where mechanical strength and superior waterproofing really are needed.
|Field Of Application||
Neotex – Greece
Roof waterproofing agent Neoproof® Polyurea C1 20 kg
Neoproof® Polyurea C1 is a two component, high build brushable waterproofing polyurea coating for roofs, when mechanical durability and outstanding waterproofing properties are required. It forms a blister-free, non-penetrating against moisture film, providing zero water absorption with resistance to UV and mechanical stress, applied in a single coat.
- Prevents moisture penetration, providing complete sealing
- Offers increased resistance to bending and stretching
- Very high mechanical strength
- UV stable
- Excellent bonding to various building substrates such as concrete, plaster, masonry, metal, wood
- Blister-free coating. No appearance of holes on the surface during the curing of material
- Dries and cures quickly
- Long pot life
- Crack bridging properties
- Easy to apply
- Long-lasting waterproofing protection
- Ideal solution for the waterproofing of walkable roofs
- Resistant to temperatures from -35oC to +80oC
- Roofs made of concrete, cement boards, mosaic, cement slurries
- Rooftops with resistance to stagnant water
- Metallic surfaces after the application of the proper primer (use Neopox® Special Primer 1225 in the cases where anticorrosive protection is needed)
- New or old polyurethane waterproofing layers
- Protection of polyurethane foam insulation
Packaging & Storage
Sets of 20 kg in tin cans (components A&B have fixed weight proportion)
Part A: 2 years (5-45°C) in sealed tin cans.
Part B: 1 year (5-35°C) in sealed tin cans.