Elastoplastomeric polymer bitumen membrane BPP, compound in distilled bitumen modified with high molecular weight polymer, reinforced with nonwoven spunbond polyeste fabric, glass stabilized. The bituminous compound is added with a specific and permanent anti-root additive
Field of Application
Top layer, root-resistant, in a multy-layer waterproofing system – below grade, root-resistant, in foundations and
- Land for planting
- Drainage clay layer, 10 to 15 cm thick.
- GEOFELT polyester nonwoven with functions: laminated filtration
- Planting reinforced concrete trees
- VIABIT PLUS bitumen primer rated at 300 to 350 gr / m2
- VIAPOL MODULO LEVIS PROJECT 4 polymer bitumen film is reinforced with stable polyester, does not stick to the surface
- VIAPOL TECHNO ANTIRADICE PLUS 4 bitumen waterproof polymer film is reinforced with stable polyester that does not adhere to the liner.
END OF FINAL CLASS
FINISHED LAYER BELT