Two-component epoxy system for casting or embedding various items
Fields of application
- Ideal for the creation of stone carpets, resin mortars and 3D floors
- Suitable for mixing with light or heavy extenders, as a filler for openings that show excellent adhesion for long periods of time (e.g. joint filling on stone floors, behind silver icons)
- Hobby and handicraft industry – for the creation of multiple ornaments and souvenirs
- It consists of pure resins and selected hardeners and does not contain solvents, extenders or fillers. Displays low viscosity that grants great coverage and deep penetration (e.g. in capillary cracks)
- It has good adhesion on mortar, metal and plastic too.
- It has high chemical resistance and zero oil and water absorption.
- It has good yellowing resistance.
- Mixture appearance Transparent, amber
- Density 1,09g/cm3
- Dosage (by weight) 100A:58B
- Hardening time at +25° C 4 hours approximately
- Full hardening 7 days
- Pot life (at +25°C) 35-45 minutes
- Indicative resin consumption 1kg/m2/mm
- Indicative consumption for stone carpet 7kg/m2 /4mm thickness (1kg Epoxol® 2874 + 6kg quartz sand NQS grey 0,6-1,2mm)
- Maximum temperature for resistance to continuous heating (HDT-Value) +46oC
- Tensile strength (DIN 53452) 38 N/mm2
- Flexural strength (DIN 53452) 80 N/mm2
- Compressive strength (DIN 53452) 82 N/mm2
- Hardness-Shore D 15” (ASTM 2240) 83
- Abrasion Resistance 72 mg – Taber Test ASTM D 4060 (CS 10/1000/1000)