Two-component, solvent-based epoxy coating with metallic effect, suitable for decorative purposes
Fields of application
Suitable for use on building and metallic surfaces. The product can be applied using spray gun, on floors and walls of shops, offices, stores, metallic constructions and gives the metallic effect on the substrate.
- It offers high hardness, abrasion and yellowing resistance
- Very good adhesive strength.
- It meets the architectural aesthetic requirements.
- Compliant with the regulation 2004/42/EC for limitation of V.O.C. in paints and varnishes.
- Appearance Semi-glossy
- Density Component Α: 1,07 – 1,12gr/cm3
Component B: 0,90gr/cm3
- Mixing ratios (weight prop.) 70A:30B
- Consumption (in two layers) 250-330gr/m2
- Hardening time (tack free) (25C) 3 hours
- Pot life (+25C) 1 hour
- Dry to recoat (+25C) 18-24 hours
- Temperature of application From +12C to +35C
- Walkability (+25C) 24 hours
- Total hardening (+25C) ~ 7 days
- Abrasion Resistance 57 mg – Taber Test ASTM D 4060 (CS 10/1000/1000)
- Adhesion Strength (EN 13892-8) ≥2,5Ν/mm2
- Resistance to temperature change (Dry loading) From -50°C to +140°C