Neodur® Fast Track SF is a high-solid, solvent-free polyurea coating. It is fast-drying and fast-curing, enabling the full
installation of the flooring system (primer & 2 coatings) within 9 hours (25oC). It can be applied in interior areas, being odor-free.
Fields of application
- Warehouse ramps, garages, terraces, parking areas
- Outdoor and indoor stores, industrial shop floors
- Outdoor laundries, gas stations, etc.
- Neodur® Fast Track SF can be applied in one layer, when the surface is smooth and properly pre-treated.
- It is formulated with pure aliphatic resins and contains UV filters, remaining unaffected by the sunlight and adverse weather conditions.
- It cures fast providing quick tack free time (3 hours), allowing most projects to be completed within one day.
- It provides high resistance to abrasion and mechanical stress.
- It shows high chemical resistance (in diluted acids-alkalis, car oils, petroleum, etc.)
- Appearance Gloss
- Density 1,32 ±0,03g/ml
- Mixing ratio (weight prop.) 2A:1B
- Consumption 300gr/m² per layer (with roller)
600gr/m² per 1 layer (with flat spatula)
- Abrasion resistance 75 mg (Taber Test ,CS10/1000/1000,ASTM D4060)
- Adhesion strength ≥ 3 N/mm2 (EN 13892-8, concrete)
- Flexibility PASS (ASTM D522, 180° bend, 1/8″ mandrel)
- Relative atmospheric humidity <80%
- Impact resistance (EN ISO 6272) IR4