Two-component, solvent-free, epoxy primer for damp surfaces
Fields of application
Floors (of factories, laboratories, warehouses, superstores, parking places, garages, slaughterhouses, larders, hospitals, schools, etc.), where the concrete is damp and water is gathered in the pores providing sufficient bonding to the surface. Also suitable for stabilization of old cement-based surfaces.
- Two-component, solvent-free epoxy primer with very strong adhesion on cement based substrates.
- It offers good resistance to alkalis.
- Suitable for interior use.
- May be applied to damp or moist porous surface.
- Can be used as a clear sealer.
- Bonding old to new concrete.
- Mixing ratio (weight proportion) 6.25A : 3.75B
- Appearance Gloss, clear, yellowish
- Density (EN ISO 2811.01) Component Α: 1,14gr/cm3
- Component B: 1,01gr/cm3
- Consumption 200-300gr/m2, for one coat (depending on substrate absorptivity)
- Temperature of application >+5oC
- Relative humidity of application <100%
- Drying time (25°C) 12 hours
- Dry to recoat (25°C) After 24 hours
- Pot life (25°C) 20 minutes
- Walkability (25°C) 24 hours
- Total hardening ~7 days
- Adhesion Strength (EN 13892-8) ≥3,0N/mm22