High strength, thixotropic, non-shrinking, fiber-reinforced repairing mortar
Fields of Application
- Thanks tο its special composition and remarkable mechanical properties Neorep® is suitable for easy and highly durable restoration jobs in buildings without formworks.
- Some indicative uses are repairs of damaged, cracked or broken concrete elements (e.g. columns, beams, slabs, stairs, holes of hairpin bends), doors, windows (frames, bases), cracks and joints on concrete, rigid joints used for pre-cast, industrial flooring, visible reinforcements and concrete pipes.
- Neorep® is a non-shrinking ready to use premixed mortar of high
- Its aggregates of selected particle size and special additives prevent any cracking attributed to non-ideal curing conditions such as plastic shrinkage or vibrations (e.g. due to noise and traffic of vehicles.
- It shows quick and easy laying and finish.
- Neorep® possesses modulus of elasticity and coefficient of thermal, which grants excellent compatibility with concrete elements.
- It has great resistance to the attack of chemical agents such as chlorides (defrosting salt, sea water, etc.), sulphate, acid rain, carbon dioxide.
- Neorep® meets the requirements of Class R4 of EN 1504-3.
(The measurements were taken in laboratory environment under a temperature of +230C, relative
humidity 50 % and without ventilation)
Appearance Dry powder
Maximum thickness of application 4cm
Strength temperature -300C to +900C
Maximum grain size 2,5mm
Working time at +200C (EN 1015-9) 1-2 hours
Bulk density of dry mortar (ΕΝ1097-3) 1,15±0,10kg/L
Flexural strength (ΕΝ 12190) ≥ 6MPa (28 days)
Compressive strength (ΕΝ 12190) ≥ 18MPa (24 hours), ≥ 40MPa (7 days), ≥ 55MPa (28 days)
Consumption 17,5kg/m2/cm layer thickness
Temperature of application +50C to +350C
Water per 25kg Neorep® 4,6 – 4,75 lt
Requirements as per EN 1504-3 Class R4 (with addition water 20% per weight of powder)
|Compressive strength (ΕΝ 12190)||≥ 55Mpa (28 days)||≥ 45Mpa|
|Content in chlorides (EN 1015-17)||0,01%||≤ 0,05%|
|Adhesion to substrate (ΕΝ 1542)||2,8MPa||≥ 2,0 MPa|
|Resistance to carbonation (ΕΝ 13295)||Yes||Yes|
|Modulus of elasticity (ΕΝ 13412)||20,5GPa||≥ 20 GPa|
|Thermal compatibility – Part 1 freeze-thaw (ΕΝ 13687-1)||2,4MPa||≥ 2,0MPa|
|Capillary water absorption (ΕΝ 13057)||0,3Kg∙m-2∙h-0,5||≤ 0,5Kg∙m-2∙h-0,5|
|Reaction to fire (ΕΝ 13501-1)||Category Α1||Category Α2|