Siloxane-based water-repellent impregnation
Fields of application
Neotex Silimper is suitable for protecting vertical (or inclined) porous building surfaces, such as concrete, plasters and renderings, brick, rooftiles, marble, stone with continuous surface (without cracks), from water absorption.
- Neotex Silimper exhibits high penetration and due its homogeneous distribution in the pores of the surface, it prevents the entrance of water.
- It displays early repellence towards water.
- The product is resistant to alkalis and very durable to the photochemical action of ultraviolet radiation. It reduses dirt pick-up and allows the surface to breath.
- Density (25°C) 0,79 kg/l
- Consumption 200-330ml/m2 per coat
- Drying time (250C) 4 hours