Neopress® Crystal – Crystalline penetrating waterproofing mortar
Waterproofing material for basements, elevator pits cement base.
|Field Of Application||
Neotex – Greece
Neopress® Crystal waterproof based cement
Neopress® Crystal is crystalline penetrating waterproofing mortar
Properties / Advantages
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, cement mortars, bricks, cement blocks, mosaic, etc.
- Penetrates and reacts with moisture and generates insoluble crystals which fills and seals the pores of the surface offering total impermeability to water.
- Shows resistance to positive and negative hydrostatic pressure and bridges cracks and cavities
- Water vapour permeable, protects from concrete carbonization
- Ιt does not corrode the concrete reinforcement
- Neopress® Crystal remains reactive, in case of moisture presence and seals capillary cracks of width up to 0,4mm.
Fields of application
Neopress® Crystal is a brushable, cementitious crystalline material, suitable for insulating and waterproofing of concrete. It is Ideal for water tanks, wells, silos, underground rooms and basements, tunnels, walls, as well as surfaces to be covered with tiles.
Packing & Storage
Carton bags 25kg
Plastic containers 25kg (upon special arrangement)
Carton bags: 12 months Plastic containers: 24 months
Note: the above periods are meant for the product kept in the unopened original packing, in a dry environment protected from frost, humidity and direct sunlight.
|STT||Product's name||Price (USD)||Specifications||Unit price
|1||Neopress® Crystal – Crystalline penetrating waterproofing mortar||25 KG||0||0||0|
|3||Two-component cementitious brush – Neotex||1 Cái||0||0||0|