1. Check the position, width and depth of crack with crack gauge.
2. Clean the surface and remove dust or contaminated material from the concrete surface using scraper and iron brush, and decide on the spraying method.
3. Mark the places where the stand will be installed. The number of syringes required per meter depends on the thickness, width and depth of the concrete. In most cases, 5 ~ 6 syringes per meter are suitable.
4. Seal cracks with epoxy putty powder (DEP-009) except marked places.
5. Once epoxy has been applied to the edge of the sole, attach the base to the marked locations and ensure all cracks are seamlessly covered.
6. DEL-090 is a dry two-component epoxy, thus mixing the resin and hardener together in an exact ratio of 2: 1. Pot life varies depending on the site environment and material temperature Therefore, check the shelf life by mixing a small amount before using large volume.
7. Suck mixed epoxy into syringe (30cc), and insert syringe to base, and use elastic strap to fasten syringe and base together. (Start from the low area, then go to the upper area. Low → High).
8. Once the epoxy has hardened, remove the syringe and base, and perform the surface finishing work with a hand grinder.