Anti-osmotic, solvent-free epoxy primer
Fields of application
Offers a permanent solution to floors with rising moisture. Suitable for surfaces to be coated with epoxy coating systems (Epoxol® Floor, Neopox®).
• Two-component epoxy primer (100% solids) with high abrasion resistance.
• It is resistant to abrasion and chemicals (alkalis, dilute acids, water and several solvents).
• It can be applied to surfaces with high humidity. It presents a very strong adhesion, even on high humidity, from the rising damp concrete.
• Can be used on new concrete floors (less than 28 days), which will be coated with epoxy coatings
• It is classified as SR-B2,0, according to EN13813.
- Appearance Glossy, clear, yellowish
- Density (EN ISO 2811.01) Component Α: 1,16gr/cm3
Component B: 1,01gr/cm3
- Mixing ratio (weight proportion) 3A : 2,05B
- Consumption for one layer (depending on the absorbency of the substrate) 400-500gr/m2
- Drying time (+25C) 6 hours
- Pot life (+25C) (Α+Β=100g, +25°C): 40 minutes. For the 5kg set the pot life at +25°C is 15 minutes.
- Dry to recoat (+25C) 24 hours
- Temperature of application From +12C to +35C
- Walkability (+25C) 24 hours
- Total hardening (+25C) ~ 7 days
- Maximum surface humidity 8%
- Adhesion resistance ≥2,5Ν/mm2