Two-component, solvent-free, epoxy primer for flooring applications
Fields of application
Floors (of factories, laboratories, warehouses, superstores, parking places, garages, slaughterhouses, larders, hospitals,
schools, etc.), which will be covered with epoxy paints and systems (Epoxol® Floor) and generally on floors which need high mechanical and chemical resistance. Also suitable for stabilization of old cement-based surfaces.
➢ Two-component, solvent-free epoxy primer with very strong adhesion on cement based substrates.
➢ It offers good resistance to alkalis.
➢ Suitable for interior use.
➢ It is classified as SR-B2,0, according to EN13813
- Appearance Gloss, transparent, yellowish
- Density (EN ISO 2811.01) 1,01 gr/cm3
- Consumption 200-300gr/m2, for one coat (depending on substrateabsorptivity)
- Drying time (25°C) 7 hours
- Dry to recoat (25°C) After 24 hours
- Temperature of application >+12oC. For temperatures between +5 oC and +12 oC use the winter version of Epoxol® Primer SF
- Pot life (25°C) 30 minutes.
- Pot life for Epoxol® Primer SF Winter is 15 minutes (25C).
- Walkability (25°C) 24 hours
- Total hardening ~7 days
- Adhesion Strength (EN 13892-8) ≥3,0N/mm2