Anti-corrosive epoxy primer
Fields of application
Neopox® Special Primer 1225 is suitable for metallic surfaces that undergo significant mechanical stresses, or metallic substrates that are periodically or constantly in contact with water or seawater, dilute acids and their fumes. The product can be applied to metallic structures, tanks, piping, fencing, etc.
- It offers excellent anticorrosive protection
- Resistance against water and sea water, alkalis and dilute acids
- Abrasion resistance and durability against adverse weather conditions, industrial atmosphere and petroleum derivatives.
- Very strong adhesion on metals
- Density Component Α: 1,25gr/cm3
Component B: 0,90gr/cm3
- Dosage (by weight) 80A:20B
- Consumption 140-170gr/m2 per coat
- Drying time (+25C) 2-3 hours
- Pot life (+25C) 1 hour
- Dry to recoat (+25C) 12-24 hours
- Temperature of application From +12C to +35C
- Solids % by weight 63%