Protection against waterproofing under bricks – Neoproof® PU360
Liquid waterproof material creates a protective film, under the 300% elastic layer of bricks, simple construction
|Field Of Application||
Neotex – Greece
Neoproof® PU360 – Water-based polyurethane waterproofing coating, for non-exposed applications
Neoproof PU 360 is a water-based modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing coating ideal for non-exposed applications on horizontal or vertical construction surfaces before plastering, tiling or laying of cementitious screeds and mortars.
Properties / Advantages
- Prevents moisture penetration, providing complete sealing
- Offers increased resistance to bending and stretching
- Dries quickly
- Bridges cracks.
- Environmentally friendly since it does not contain solvents or bitumen.
- Excellent bonding to all building substrates such as concrete, plaster, masonry, metal, wood
- Economical and easy to apply
Fields of application
- Waterproofing of wet rooms (bathrooms, kitchens etc.), terraces, roofs, etc. under tiles or before the laying of
- Ideal for any horizontal or vertical construction surface, such as dry-wall panels, before plastering or tiling.
- As a vapor barrier in roofs and walls before the installation of insulation or soundproofing panels.
Packing & Storage
13kg & 4kg in plastic pails
The product is stable for 2 years when kept unopened in its original container, protected from frost and direct sunlight