Elastoseal PE waterproof membrane
APP modified bitumen elastic waterproof membrane protected by synthetic polyester
1m x 3mm x 10m/Roll
|Field Of Application||
Basement, Roof, Toilet
Modern – Egypt
APPLICATION OF THE BITUM THERMAL FILTER INCREASED WITH TEXTILE TOOLS
What is ELASTOSEAL?
Manufactured by Modern waterproofing company, ELASTOSEAL is the highest quality polymer modified bitumen waterproof membrane. ELASTOSEAL is modified by APP and APAO so it still guarantees high performance in a variety of conditions. ELASTOSEAL is reinforced with a nonwoven (P) polyester fiber that offers high mechanical properties.
ELASTOSEAL is a versatile waterproof membrane, can be used almost anywhere. Heat modified bitumen films subjected to mild to moderate mechanical stress are common and require performance at moderate temperatures. ELASTOSEAL can be applied in:
Single-layer roofing system for common applications.
– Two-layer roof system incorporating glass fiber reinforced ELASTOSEAL-G.
Waterproofing toilets and wet areas inside ELASTOSEAL buildings with mineral surfaces is recommended for open roof systems (without protection) for roofs with no traffic or only light traffic .
The advantages of ELASTOSEAL include:
– Easy to apply (hot heat)
– High mechanical strength
– Absolute permeability coefficient for water pressure
Versatile in temperatures as low as -2 ° C
Excellent high temperature performance
– Perfect adhesion on any surface
– High dimensional stability
– Environmental friendliness
Quality Control Modern ISO 9001 Certified Waterproof Company It adopts a strict quality management system by its own in-house laboratory. The subsamples are analyzed by independent laboratories to ensure continued compliance with the highest standards (ASTM, EN, etc.) Each ELASTOSEAL coil is individually coded with a label showing all information. . necessary information about the roll, secured with purpose. for traceability complying with ISO management standards
Standard thickness available includes 3mm and 4mm. Popular weights are 3kg / m2 and 4kg / m2.
The bottom surface is usually Polyethylene (PE) film.
The upper side includes the types:
Polyethylene (PE) film
– Fine sand (S)
– Gray stone (GY)
– Green stone (GRN)
– White stone (WT)
– Red stone (RD)
The types of stone surface are usually 4kg, 4.5kg and 5kg / m2.
The nominal length of each roll is 10m and the nominal width is 1m.
Special specifications can be tailored according to customers’ needs.
– The above result is based on 4mm membrane
– A tolerance of about 20% of the above result for the mechanical properties complying with the tolerance standard of (ASTM, EN).
– Because the product is continuously improved, the Company reserves the right to change the above values without prior notice.
– ELASTOSEAL membrane should be stored upright in a sheltered and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
The ELASTOSEAL membrane is used with propane, completely free or adhere to the substrate depending on the system requirements.
– When unloading from the vehicle, the rolls must not fall or be thrown from the vehicle.
– Do not apply the membrane at an angle of 90, should make a strip of sand cement at an angle of 5x5cm at the intersections horizontal – vertical.
– The waterproofing surface must be clean, dry, dust-free and smooth, and the uneven surface must be sandblasted.
– Before spreading ELASTOSEAL film, surface must be primed with cold primer (NIROL-S) or (NIROL-W).
The membrane is spread out and arranged into place.
– Each roll is 10cm away from the top edge and 15cm from the bottom edge.
The membrane must then be rolled up to about half of its length without changing direction.
Use a propane gas torch while slowly re-spreading the membrane, applying the flame to the entire lower contact surface (for fully bonded system) – until the plastic film burns and the bitumen begins to melt. , creates a thermal weld between the membrane and the substrate.
– Then, lift the edges of the pillow and the end of the pillow up, use the fly to press the membrane on the lower membrane, avoid wheezing at a point for too long.
– For ramps starting from the low longitudinal edge of the roll perpendicular to the slope surface, the knee edge of the rear roll is placed on the pillow of the front roll, etc.