Instructions for use
The surface should be rough (not smooth) leveled (e.g. with epoxy putty Epoxol® ), free from dust, dirt, greasy and oily substances. The use of a primer is not necessary for cement based substrates. Instead, apply one coat of Neopox® Pro diluted 8% with Neotex 1021. Before applying, mix both components (A&B) thoroughly with mixer (3-5 minutes) and apply the paint within 3 hours by brush, roller or spray gun. After 18-24 hours, apply the second coat diluted 4-8 % with Neotex 1021 (if a third coat is required, dilute 4%).
Clean the surface from rust by sandblasting or with the use of a wire brush. Afterwards apply one coat of Neopox® Special Primer 1225. Then apply two coats of Neopox® Pro, allowing drying for 18-24 hours between the coats.
- Low temperatures and high humidity during application prolong drying time, etc
- The surface should be dry during paint application and protected from rising moisture attack (e.g. Osmotic pressure resistant system ι Neopox® Primer AY)
- Allow at least 4 weeks to pass between casting new concrete structures and painting them with the product.
- Surfaces that have already been painted with epoxy paints should be scrubbed lightly before overcoating with the product to ensure good adhesion between the two paint layers.
- Overcoating a freshly painted surface must take place within 2 days otherwise it is suggested to scrub lightly the freshly painted layer to avoid possible adhesion problems.
- After stirring the entire mixture, apply immediately the material to avoid, in high temperatures, the polymerization of the product into the container.
- The substrate temperature must be at least 3°C above dew point to reduce the risk of condensation or blooming on the floor finish.
Cleaning of Tools
Use solvent Neotex 1021 immediately after application
Colors: White, Grey (Ral 7040), Grey (Ral 7047) and special colors on demand over a certain amount.
Sets of 12kg in tin cans (components A&B have fixed weight proportion)
3 years (5-45°C) in sealed tin cans.
Epoxol® Primer: Set 5kg, 10kg
Epoxol® Primer SF: Set 10kg
Neopox® Primer AY: Set 5kg
Epoxol® Putty: Set 1kg, 6kg, 20kg
|Type of liquid||Permanently at +200C||Occasionally at +200C|
|Hydrochloric Acid 10%||++||++|
|Hydrochloric Acid 37%||–||+|
|Sulphuric Acid 10%||–||+|
|Nitric Acid 10%||–||+|
|Acetic Acid 10%||–||+|
|Phosphoric Acid 10%||–||+|
|Lactic Acid 10%||–||+|
|Chromic Acid 10%||–||–|
|Citric acid 10%||–||+|
+++ Excellent resistance, ++ Good resistance , + Poor resistance