Neoroof® roof heat-resistant, waterproofing
Waterproof, hot liquid for exposed roof floors with a minimum durability of 10 – 17 years
|Field Of Application||
Neotex – Greece
Hybrid (acrylic-polyurethane), waterproofing coating for roofs with UV cross linking system. It is certified product, with high reflectance and total emittance providing thermal insulation. It forms a non-penetrating against moisture film with resistance to extreme low temperatures up to -35 0 C. Basic application is also the coating of the mineral bitumen membrane with gravity stone.
- It is easily applied and dries into a smooth film that covers capillary cracks and provides total protection against moisture.
- Neoroof@ has a UV cross-linking system incorporated, designed to give very good dirt pick-up resistance. After 2 days exposure to direct sunlight the film is no tacky even under high temperatures.
- It is not affected by adverse weather conditions and maintains its elasticity for temperatures from -350C to +800C, offering excellent impermeability to water.
- In conjunction with thermal insulation product Neotherm@, it reduces considerably the temperature inside the building
- It reflects the solar radiation and significantly reduces the energy consumption during summer period
- Due to high reflectance and total emmitance, it decreases the temperature of the external surface that is exposed directly to the sun.
- Roofs made of concrete, cement boards, mosaic, cement slurries
- Rooftops with resistance to stagnant water
- Mineral bitumen membranes
- Metallic surfaces
- Beside and under photovoltaic panels, enhancing their efficiency
- Air-conditioning tubes
- New or old polyurethane waterproofing layers
- Thermal-insulating polyurethane panels and polycarbonate panels
- Glass surfaces Galvanized metal sheets Over old roofing made of asbestos
- (Upon some surfaces above, it is necessary to prime them with the appropriate each time primer, before Neoroof@ application)
Packaging & Storage
13 kg, plastic containers
The product is stable for 2 years when kept unopened in its original container, protected from frost and direct sunlight.