Bitushape PE waterproof membrane
APP modified bitumen thermoplastic waterproof membrane is secured by synthetic polyester.
1m x 3mm x 10m/Roll
|Field Of Application||
Basement, Roof, Toilet
Modern – Egypt
APPLICATION OF THE BITUM THERMAL FILTER INCREASED WITH TEXTILE TOOLS
What is BITUSHAPE?
Manufactured by Modern waterproofing company, BITUSHAPE is the highest quality polymer modified bitumen waterproof membrane. BITUSHAPE is modified by APP and APAO, so it still guarantees high performance under a variety of conditions. BITUSHAPE is reinforced with nonwoven polyester (P) yarn which offers high mechanical properties.
BITUSHAPE is a versatile waterproof membrane that can be used almost anywhere. Heat modified bitumen films subjected to mild to moderate mechanical stress are common and require performance at medium temperature. BITUSHAPE can be applied in:
Single-layer roofing system for common applications.
– Two-layer roof system combined with BITUSHAPE-G reinforced fiberglass.
Waterproofing toilets and wet areas inside the BITUSHAPE building with a mineral surface is recommended for open roofs (without a protective layer) for roofs with no traffic or only light traffic.
The advantages of BITUSHAPE include:
– Easy to apply (hot heat)
– High mechanical strength
– Absolute permeability coefficient for water pressure
Versatile in temperatures as low as -2 ° C
Excellent high temperature performance
– Perfect adhesion on any surface
– High dimensional stability
– Environmental friendliness
Quality Control Modern ISO 9001 Certified Waterproof Company It adopts a strict quality management system by its own in-house laboratory. Sub samples are analyzed by independent laboratories to ensure continued compliance with the highest standards (ASTM, EN, etc.) Each BITUSHAPE roll is individually coded with a label showing all information. . necessary information about the roll, intentionally guaranteed to comply with ISO traceability management standards
Standard thickness available includes 3mm and 4mm. Popular weights are 3kg / m2 and 4kg / m2.
The bottom surface is usually Polyethylene (PE) film.
The upper side includes the types:
Polyethylene (PE) film
– Fine sand (S)
– Gray stone (GY)
– Green stone (GRN)
– White stone (WT)
– Red stone (RD)
The types of stone surface are usually 4kg, 4.5kg and 5kg / m2.
The nominal length of each roll is 10m and the nominal width is 1m.
Special specifications can be tailored according to customers’ needs.
– The above result is based on 4mm membrane
– A tolerance of about 20% of the above result for the mechanical properties complying with the tolerance standard of (ASTM, EN).
– Because the product is continuously improved, the Company reserves the right to change the above values without prior notice.
– BITUSHAPE membrane should be stored upright in a sheltered and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.